Thursday, December 8, 2011

PRABE - REFLECTION

Hmmmm, I am glad that I was able to do as much reading outside of class that I did. It's nowhere near as much as it's going to be in a week and a half when I don't have homework to do every night after working a full day and then taking care of my family for a few hours. For my graduation/Christmas/birthday present I will be getting a Kindle Fire and can think of nothing that I am going to want to do more than fill it up with all of my To-Read list on goodreads.com. Then I will have it at all times; while cooking supper, while running on the treadmill, waiting in the doctor's office or just sitting on my couch. I can't wait. I have kept all of my textbooks and am interested in going back and really reading some of them in reference to my future classroom. To be honest, my in class reading was surface at best, to just get the needed information. I am really interested to have the time and perspective to dig deeper in to some of the topics and techniques, develop them and make them my own. Those are my intentions for future reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment